We are Hiring!
Join Our Team.
Looking for Customer Service Representatives.
We are looking for a motivated and responsible individual to talk to our clients in the Metro Detroit area. You would be working in our Troy, Michigan office.
The position is full-time / Monday – Friday / 9am to 5pm
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented team player who will be the first point of contact for visitors at the office, greeting them in a polite and well-spoken manner. You will also be assigned duties as required (i.e., organization of inbound and outbound mail, administrative work, and general clerical support).
Prior experience as a customer service representative or receptionist is a plus.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Distribute mail.
- Act as first point of contact for visitors.
- High school diploma or relevant work experience
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills
- You will receive a competitive complete compensation package.
- Hourly rate of pay.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability.
- Company matches on 401K.
- Paid Sick, Vacation and Holidays
We are excited to hear from you and learn about your experience.
Submit Your Resume Today!
Please use the form above to submit your resume.